Our risk free, no hassle service lets you save your organization time and money. By using our recovery services, you'll increase your bottom line and create positive cash flow.
We Have Experience
Our Audit Recovery team has 30 years of combined Federal experience. Our knowledge is the foundation of our continued success in recovering lost revenue. Our hard work and professionalism is exhibited in our many achievements.
You can hire us to work with your agency as consultants in Audit Recovery. We provide technical assistance in setting up your own Audit Recovery program and/or we can perform your audit recovery activities for you. We have successfully recovered millions of dollars for the Government and our highly qualified staff can help you determine and implement an audit recovery program for your organization.
How is the Financial Services Center (FSC) Audit Recovery different from other companies?
- FSC is a Government-run enterprise. The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is one of six departments operating as an enterprise, called Federal franchise fund programs.
- Our Federal franchise fund program is self-supporting as required by law.
- We are familiar with how Governmental operations and organizations work. We have firsthand knowledge of the appropriation law and other laws, rules, and regulations.
Why should you perform audit recovery efforts?
- The President's Management Agenda addresses the initiative to reduce erroneous payments. Agencies with programs listed in Section 57 of the OMB Circular A-11 are required to report annually on the extent of the erroneous payments in those programs and the actions they are taking to reduce erroneous payments.
- The Improper Payments Information Act of 2002 (P.L. 107-300) extended the erroneous payment reporting requirements to programs and activities beyond those listed in Circular A-11.
Who can contract with VA FSC for audit recovery service?
- We provide services to customer agencies under Service Level Agreements for VA organizations or Franchise Agreements for Other Governmental Agency sole-source contracts with these Federal agency customers.
- We serve Federal agencies as exclusive sources of professional services and expertise in audit recovery for a fee.
What is audit recovery service?
- Audit recovery service is the identification, prevention, and collection of improper and erroneous payment from your customers.
What are your fees?
- Consulting Effort - We will work with your agency to set up a billing rate in our Service Level Agreement contract.