Do you know where your documents are?Take advantage of the ability to create a paperless work environment, gain control of your documents, and diminish the need for file storage space. Provide your organization the opportunity to form a more efficient processes with advanced technology which supports financial and technical solutions. Our DMS communicates and interfaces with financial and administrative systems to provide an integrated environment for processing transactions and performing other actions. So get ready to be able to retrieve multiple documents and files with the click of a mouse. Just a few of the advantages:
- Reduced paper storage space utilizing electronic document storage
- Customer-defined search criteria
- Automated document retrieval for convenient and rapid access to files
- Electronically receive and input data into DMS with no human intervention
- Fax to and from DMS with no paper ever created by DMS
- Automated indexing and document storage lightens the workload and maximizes space
- Extensive image annotation capabilities
Our DMS process is simple. We provide a workflow capability which allows you to streamline your business process into a paperless document management system.
- Document imaging
e offer DMS as a separate product line to give customers the opportunity to implement improved document control procedures and purchase portions of the system's storage capacity. We also provide customers with the ability to tailor DMS to specifically meet their needs – which results in an improved capability to streamline current manual processes and achieve the objective of a truly paper-free office. We are confident DMS will exceed customers' expectations for a document imaging, storage, and retrieval system.
- Can DMS handle multiple-paged documents?
- Yes. Whether you fax your documents to the system or FSC scans them in for you, DMS views each individual incoming invoice, piece of correspondence, etc. as a single document - regardless of the number of pages the document contains.
- What are the hours of availability of DMS?
- DMS is available for use virtually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We perform system maintenance and backups when necessary; however, this doesn't impact or affect the work going on in DMS. There will occasionally be a need to take the system down to upgrade software or hardware but this occurs infrequently and will be done during non-peak work hours.
- Can I get a demonstration of DMS?
- Sure! Contact Us today for more information.
- Have you ever lost a document in DMS?
- No. DMS assigns a unique Document Locator Number (DLN) to each incoming document which remains with the document throughout its lifecycle. The user cannot change or delete this number and, once this number is assigned, it becomes permanently associated with the document. When the user searches for the document, either by DLN or by any of the other identified fields, DMS 'knows' where the document is in the system and can retrieve it within seconds.
- Do I need to buy any equipment
- In most cases, no. You can use your existing computers and fax machines - and all you'll need to access your documents is a free, downloadable 'plug in' of the operating software for your Internet browser.
- What kind of training will I need?
- DMS is very easy to learn and requires very little training on the system. We provide you and your staff members with a training guide and are available to conduct training sessions if necessary.
- How long are the documents stored?
- We have researched the records disposition directives pertaining to VA documents and DMS meets all of the required retention standards. Because documents get stored on optical platters and a second copy is stored offsite, your records are secure for their entire lifecycle.