Our Purchase Card Program is easy and simple to use. You can use your purchase card for all of your regular purchases without any hassles or worries. We work with participating banks and make the payment for you. Payments are made daily and you can even use our online application to reconcile all of your purchases. The best part is, while you make regular purchases, you'll receive rebates on your purchases!
As a purchase card user, you'll also be able to use the Convenience Checks program. This program allows you to write checks on the spot!
Why use our card?
We've made same day payments and earned maximum rebates since 1996. We handle over 2.7 million transactions from over 34,000 cardholders annually. Our uniquely developed system enables us to maximize benefits without consuming costly developmental and implementation resources. Take a look at a few of the benefits you'll receive by using our Purchase Card program.
- Maximum rebates on purchases
- Same day payments to banks
- Convenience Checks program to write checks on the spot
- Prime Vendor Pharmacy program to maintain "Just in Time" (JIT) stock levels
- On-line Purchase Card reconciliation application
- Corporate Travel Management program
- Issue 1099-MISC forms for service-related purchases
Prime Vendor Pharmacy Program
The Prime Vendor Pharmacy program allows you to order and pay for all of your pharmaceutical and hospital supplies in an efficient and timely manner. Our program eliminates costly finance charges and late fees by optimizing our streamlined process. It provides an efficient way of ordering as well as providing "just in time" stock levels. The entire process from order to payment takes 4 days. Contact us today for a demonstration or more information. Start taking advantage of this great program now!
Centrally Billed Travel Program
The Centrally Billed Travel Program can solve all your corporate travel problems. As part of the Purchase Card Program centrally billed accounts are established to pay official Government travel under special circumstances. We have the ability to pay the participating bank electronically and earn rebates on your travel dollars. We can provide you with the traveler's name, ticket number, accounting information and other data.
- Is there a limit to the number of purchase cards issued?
- The number of cards issued is determined by the number of cardholders required to accomplish the mission of your agency. In some cases, this may be a large number while in others it may be relatively small. Cardholder use is reviewed on a regular basis and accounts are closed if no longer needed.
- Is there a dollar limit associated with purchase cards?
- Purchase cards are used for all micro-purchases (supplies and services that do not exceed $2,500 per transaction). Purchases up to $100,000 can be approved but only where appropriate warranting has been completed. As an added measure of security, monthly credit limits can be established for individual cards, as appropriate.
- Can my agency restrict use of the card to specific merchants?
- The Merchant Category Code (MCC) allows an agency to identify and select specific codes that best identify purchases made with a specific card. MCCs may be different for each card issued. These codes cover a broad range of merchants and agencies may elect to block cardholder access to certain merchants.
- How can my agency benefit from using the purchase card?
- Quarterly rebates
- Reduction in paperwork and administrative costs for the acquisition of supplies and services
- Streamline payment procedures
- Improve cash management practices such as consolidating payments
- Procedural checks to improve management control and decision making
- How are rebates determined and how often will my agency receive rebates?
- Rebates are based on your agency's net expenditures per fiscal quarter times the current basis point rate from the participating bank. The rebates are calculated and monies dispersed during the third week of the month following the end of each fiscal quarter. Rebates are dispersed directly to each agency.
- How can my agency start using the purchase card?
- Contact our Management Support Division for more information.
- What Customers do the Purchase Card Programs serve?
- Division of Immigration Health Services
- Indian Health Services
- Montana Area