FASMatch, our automated data matching and account reconciliation solution, eliminates manual processes and provides an accurate audit trail. It can revolutionize your matching and reconciliation needs across one or multiple files and systems.
You can use FASMatch on various types of data such as:
- Cash Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- Patient Records
- Engineering Projects
- Property Management
Benefits of using FASMatch
- Increased automation for data collection and management
- Expertise of System Accountants (data analysis and file mapping)
- Time management
- Complete audit trail
- Produce SF-224
- Reconcile Fund Balance with Treasury
- Standard exception and customized result reports
- Customized reports using Crystal Reports
- Can you manually match in FASMatch?
- Yes. FASMatch allows manual matching.
- Is FASMatch only a reconciliation tool?
- No. FASMatch can run matches on amounts fields and text fields and maintains an audit trail on every record in the system.
- Are there reports available in FASMatch?
- Yes. FASMatch has a full line of standard and custom reports available for both matches and exceptions. In addition, customized reports can be generated using the Crystal Reports add-on. All data imported into FASMatch can be customized to meet customer needs.
- Does FASMatch only work on financial data?
- No. FASMatch can be used as data management tool, a reporting tool, and a matching tool.
- What size files can FASMatch handle?
- We currently import files as small as 1,000 items and as large as 10,000,000 items.
- How is FASMatch better than my current database program?
- FASMatch has a record item audit trail and is able to handle large files without freezing like other database programs. It has the ability to customize reports and reduce redundant system usage.
- Do I need to have two files for FASMatch to work?
- No. FASMatch can match data within one file or across multiple files.
- How does VA use FASMatch?
- VA imports transactions according to VA and Treasury records and FASMatch matches them together. In this way, FASMatch alerts VA to any unmatched transactions, immediately allowing us to resolve them sooner than otherwise possible.