We capture maximum dollar savings processing payments for those invoices requiring a receiving report with prompt and accurate service.
We offer our innovative On-Line Certification System (OLCS) in conjunction with our certified invoice payment processing to provide you with the most reliable and efficient payment processing services.
FSC's payment services allow you to work more efficiently and effectively within your organization. These are just a few reasons to do business with us:
- Full compliance with the Prompt Payment Act and OMB Circular A-123 Internal Control Management ensuring your payments are made correctly.
- The On-Line Certification System (OLCS) allows our customers to electronically certify invoices via the Intranet.
- Post Audit services on statistically selected invoices.
Interested in information for Medical Claims Processing or Commercial Vendor Payments?
- We offer a full life cycle for processing commercial vendor payments that are in full compliance with the Prompt Payment Act.
- Our efficient and effective Document Management System (DMS) allows us to process commercial vendor payments using a First-In-First Out (FIFO) methodology.
- Our On-line Certification System (OLCS) process has significantly reduced interest payments and increased the number of available discounts taken by our customers.
- Learn more about the FSC's e-Invoice initiative
- How are payments made?
- Payments are made by the US Treasury via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or check.
- Can customers check the status of an invoice?
- Yes! You can call or e-mail the Customer Support Help Desk or use the Vendor Inquiry System (VIS).
- What is the Vendor Inquiry System (VIS)?
- VIS is a Web-based application that allows registered vendors to access invoice status and payment information via the Internet.
- A memorandum from the Chief Management Office, dated September 14, 2005, subject: Centralization of Payments at the FSC, requires all remaining Veterans Health Administration (VHA) certified payments with a few exceptions to be processed by the FSC. Construction payments are not excluded from this requirement. Please note, the FSC will only be making construction payments; stations are still required to reconcile and capitalize items as needed.
- The FSC is using the Online Certification System (OLCS) for construction payments. We have been working with six VISNs for several months to identify any potential problems before centralizing the remaining VHA stations. We want to ensure this application is as user friendly as it can possibly be and provide the proper tools for the field.